Compatible for the following:
Trade Pex (water & gas), Cooks Pex System (water & gas), & HDP Pex (water & gas)
New Generation Battery Hydraulic Pipe Plumbing Crimping Tool Set (with 3 jaws TPR16, 20, 25mm) for Trade Pex (water & gas), Cooks Pex System (water & gas), & HDP Pex (water & gas)
The PZ-1930 press tool is designed as the market rule of smaller size, lighter weight and faster speed.
The PZ-1930 press tool weighs only 2kgs (tool with battery) and 3.6kgs (tool with battery and jaw).
It takes 2-4 seconds to crimp one cycle.
- Rotatable head design for easy pipe insertion, dies installation and also flexible operation in confined place.
- Powerful motor for quick and efficient crimping.
- High-performance Li-ion battery with high capacity and require short charging time.
- Auto-retract function for safe and precise crimping: make dies retract with ram once complete crimping.
- Pressure can hold even if release switch, allow operator stop to check or adjust at any time during operation.
- Pistol type tool body design for better balance and easy handling by hand.
- OLED screen display.
- Foam base tool bag for easy carrying and tools protection.
- This tool's hydraulic system has been designed and tested for 30,000 times or for normal plumbing practice up to 2 years for services.
- Suitable for Copper, Stainless pipe, Pex pipe, and Multi-layer composite pipe applications
- Warranty: 2 years or 30,000 cycles whichever comes first for skin, 1 year for jaws, charger and batteries.
- Product made in China.
- 2x Battery
- 1x Charger
- 3x Trade Pex Pressing Jaws (TRP16mm, TRP20mm, and TRP25mm)
- 1x Manual
- 1x Heavy Duty Plastic Carry Case
- 15-32mm (1/2-1") Copper Pipe
- 16-32mm PEX & Multi-layer Pipe
- Output: 19KN
- Stroke: 30mm
- Oil Capacity: Approx. 60ml
- Crimping Cycle Time: 2-4s
- Battery: 18V Li-ion 1.5AH
- Battery Charger: AC 100-240V
- Charging Time: Approx. 30mins
- Service Interval: 30,000 Cycles
- Tool Size: 363x120x75mm
- Package Weight: Approx. 9.6kgs
DN Jaws suit the following brand fittings:
- Ezi Pex
- Forza Pex
- Iplex K2
- and more...